Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 gallons green tomatoes diced
- ½ gallon white onion diced
- 1 quart banana peppers diced
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- ½ cup salt
- ½ gallon white vinegar
- Combine vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt then stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and pack in quart jars with new ring lids.