Let the fizzy magic begin! A very, very tasty, alternative to soda. Enjoy! Prepare in advance, as it will steep in fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 2 green tea teabags
- 2 cups (1 pint) boiling water
- pint-sized pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar
- 1 tsp. raw, organic honey (optional)
- 2 cups total natural sparkling mineral water (½ glass per serving tea)
- Place tea bags in Pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar.
- Pour 2 cups boiling water over teabags.
- Add 1 tsp. Raw, organic honey if desired, and stir.
- Place tea in fridge for about 1 hour to cool.
- Once cooled down, remove tea from fridge.
- For each serving, pour half a glass of tea into tall ice-tea glass.
- Pour half a glass of sparkling mineral water into each tea.