Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Let the fizzy magic begin! A very, very tasty, alternative to soda. Enjoy! Prepare in advance, as it will steep in fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 2 green tea teabags
- 2 cups (1 pint) boiling water
- pint-sized pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar
- 1 tsp. raw, organic honey (optional)
- 2 cups total natural sparkling mineral water (½ glass per serving tea)
- Place tea bags in Pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar.
- Pour 2 cups boiling water over teabags.
- Add 1 tsp. Raw, organic honey if desired, and stir.
- Place tea in fridge for about 1 hour to cool.
- Once cooled down, remove tea from fridge.
- For each serving, pour half a glass of tea into tall ice-tea glass.
- Pour half a glass of sparkling mineral water into each tea.