- 1 cup vegan sour cream (like Tofutti's better than sour cream)
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise (the old standby, grapeseed oil vegenaise, is perfect)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 bag of green tea (or one teaspoon of loose Chinese green tea leaves, if you prefer)
- 3 oz. of nearly boiling water
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper together well in a small bowl.
- Pour the nearly boiling water over the teabag and steep for 5 minutes.
- Take out the teabag and squeeze the loose liquid into the sauce mixture; then stir in the concentrated green tea, stopping if the consistency seems to get too liquidy.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend.