- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray custard cups with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Heat milk and sugar in saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs with green tea powder and vanilla.
- Our milk-sugar mixture into egg mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Place cups in large baking pan, and fill partially with water.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove, and serve warm or chilled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.