Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put 2 or 3 inches of vegetable oil in a large frying pan and heat to 375°.
- Remove skin from plantain and cut off the fibrous strings.
- Slice the plantain into paper thin rounds.
- Deep fry plantain slices, a dozen at a time until golden brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve chips warm or at room temperature.