Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin Steak, cut into strips 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 green peppers, cut into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle Steak with paprika and allow to stand while preparing other ingredients.
- Cook Steak and garlic in butter in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stirring, until meat is brown.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, onions and broth; cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch with soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Stir into Steak and cook until thickened. Serve over hot rice.