- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add shallots, and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring vegetable broth to a boil over medium heat in large saucepan, and add peas.
- Return to a boil, and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Set 1 cup cooked peas aside.
- Place remaining peas and broth in blender or food processor.
- Add shallots, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and process until smooth.
- Add basil, and process again.
- Return puréed peas to saucepan, and stir with remaining 1 cup whole peas.
- Ladle into individual soup bowls, sprinkle sweet potato chips on soup and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.