Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups boiling chicken broth
- Cook onions and pepper in oil until soft but not brown.
- Place rice in 2-quart baking dish. Add cooked vegetables, parsley, salt, pepper and broth. Stir. Cover with tight-fitting lid or heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Toss lightly with fork before serving.