- Soak the mushroom in hot water for 30–45 minutes.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Saute the onions in a little bit of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and a quart of water.
- Put in the bay leaves and the chicken leg.
- Simmer for an hour.
- Dice the mushroom and add the mushroom pieces and the soaking water to the soup.
- When the potatoes are done, smash them with a fork or a potato masher and stir the soup well.
- Add the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Before you smash the potatoes, take the chicken leg out and cut the chicken into little pieces and add it back in.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.