Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perk up jarred with a couple of simple additions, and watch them disappear.
- Rind (yellow part only) from 2 lemons, peeled with a vegetable peeler and cut into 2 strips
- 1/2 pound Green Olives
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried Rosemary Leaves
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 Bay Leaf, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel 12 strips from lemon rind (yellow part only) with a vegetable peeler or paring knife. 2. Mix rind strips, rosemary, garlic, bay leaf and olive oil in a plastic container with a lid. Marinate for as long as possible, preferably 1 hour, for flavors to blend. can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.