This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 green peppers sliced
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- Spread dough on a jellyroll cookie sheet then press to edges and press seams together.
- Bake as directed until golden brown and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix, dill, Tabasco and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well and gently spread over cooled crust.
- Top with peppers and olives then remaining cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.