Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with bread and fresh ricotta and a nice glass of wine. 15 minutes preparation
- 500 g green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped,rinsed and dried
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with bread and ricotta.