Serve with bread and fresh ricotta and a nice glass of wine. 15 minutes preparation
- 500 g green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped,rinsed and dried
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with bread and ricotta.