Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 1 serving
- 3 – 4 (½") slices honeydew or cantaloupe
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz melon liqueur
- 4 oz ginger ale
- 1 thinly sliced piece of lime
- Cut melon in small chunks.
- In food processor or blender, crush ice cubes the melon and lime juice until smooth.
- Add melon liqueur and ginger ale and process 1 second more, just to combine.
- Pour into cold frosted glass.
- Garnish with slice of fresh lime.