Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 1 serving
- 3 – 4 (½") slices honeydew or cantaloupe
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz melon liqueur
- 4 oz ginger ale
- 1 thinly sliced piece of lime
- Cut melon in small chunks.
- In food processor or blender, crush ice cubes the melon and lime juice until smooth.
- Add melon liqueur and ginger ale and process 1 second more, just to combine.
- Pour into cold frosted glass.
- Garnish with slice of fresh lime.