Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with tossed green salad, cucumber-tomato salad or grilled or poached fish and chicken or kebabs.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.cookpedia.com newsletter
- Servings: 8
- 1 cup plain yogurt, fat-free
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp Tabasco brand green pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp salt, optional
- In food processor or blender combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Nutritional information Edit
- 15.6 Calories | 0g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 0g Polyunsat Fat | 0g Monounsat Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 110.3mg Sodium | 34.3mg Potassium | 2.5g Total Carbs | 0.5g Dietary Fiber | 1.9g Sugars | 1.4g Protein
- Vitamin A: 11.0 % | Vitamin B-12: 0.0 % | Vitamin B-6: 0.6 % | Vitamin C: 6.1 % | Vitamin D: 0.0 % | Vitamin E: 0.5 % | Calcium: 5.7 % | Copper: 0.5 % | Folate: 2.5 % | Iron: 1.4 % | Magnesium: 1.0 % | Manganese: 2.0 % | Niacin: 0.3 % | Pantothenic Acid: 0.1 % | Phosphorus: 0.3 % | Riboflavin: 0.6 % | Selenium: 0.1 % | Thiamin: 0.4 % | Zinc: 0.3 %