Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de porumb verde
- 6 ears of corn
- 6 qts / 6 l water
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon chopped dill
- With a very sharp knife, remove all kernels of corn.
- Set to boil the ears of corn with the chopped onion and vegetables.
- After boiling for one hour, strain and then set the clear liquid to boil again, with the corn kernels, at slow temperature, for half an hour.
- Strain again, sieve the kernels, mix with the strained liquid and set to boil again.
- When it comes to a boil, add the flour mixed with butter and milk.
- After coming to another boil or two, remove from heat and serve with a beaten egg, salt and chopped dill.