Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 12
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ pound butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound jack cheese, grated
- 3 cans (4 oz. each) diced green chilies
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Add eggs and butter; blend well.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Put mixture in prepared dish and bake 35 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve hot.