Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 12
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ pound butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound jack cheese, grated
- 3 cans (4 oz. each) diced green chilies
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Add eggs and butter; blend well.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Put mixture in prepared dish and bake 35 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve hot.