Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli (can also add chopped cabbage or spinach, but may need extra broth)
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2-3 cans Fat Free chicken broth
- 1pkg Sweet Sue Cubed Chicken Breast
- 1 medium size Onion (cubed)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 small zucchini (sliced or cubed)
- 1 can green beans
- minced garlic or garlic powder (to taste)
In a saucepan, heat chicken broth, basil, and garlic. Add all the vegetables and cook over medium heat until onions are transparent . Add 1 packet of cubed Chicken breast ( may also substitute canned Chicken or leftover baked Chicken). Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until Chicken is completely heated.