Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This green beans with white wine and garlic vinaigrette recipe brought to you from the recipes.eu.com recipe collection
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Copyright ©1998 American Diabetes Association
- 6 servings / Serving size: ½ cup
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp finely minced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash salt, optional
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Plunge them into cold water and drain again.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to the green beans.
- Toss and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 38 | Calories from Fat: 15 | Total Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 3mg | Carbohydrate: 6g | Dietary Fiber: 2g | Sugars: 2g | Protein: 1g
- Exchanges: Vegetable 1