This green beans with white wine and garlic vinaigrette recipe brought to you from the recipes.eu.com recipe collection
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Copyright ©1998 American Diabetes Association
- 6 servings / Serving size: ½ cup
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp finely minced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash salt, optional
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Plunge them into cold water and drain again.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to the green beans.
- Toss and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 38 | Calories from Fat: 15 | Total Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 3mg | Carbohydrate: 6g | Dietary Fiber: 2g | Sugars: 2g | Protein: 1g
- Exchanges: Vegetable 1