In Romanian: Fasole verde cu carne de porc
- 1¾ lb / 750 g pork
- 2 lbs / 1 kg green beans
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 4 – 5 tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon flour
- minced parsley and dill
- Cut the meat in bite sizes and fry in the lard.
- Add the finely chopped onions and let it fry very little.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour tepid water to cover the meat.
- Add the salt and let it boil at slow heat for half an hour.
- Add the beans and let boil until tender.
- Then add the separately boiled and drained tomatoes and the chopped parsley and dill.
- Place in the oven until the liquid is almost entirely gone.
- Instead of fried onions you can use grated raw onions.
- In this case, add with the water.