- 2 lbs / 1 kg green beans
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of sherdded chedder cheese (optional)
- Clean, wash and boil the green beans in salt water.
- Drain and arrange uniformly into a heat resistant dish drizzled with melted butter.
- Pour the beaten eggs, salt and pepper mixed with the sour cream and flour, over the green beans
- Bake at 350 deg. until the omelette is done (a few minutes before its done sprinkle cheese over top). Serve in the same dish you baked it in.