Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 lbs green beans
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- In a small, nonstick frying pan, toast the pine nuts until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
- Remove the tips and tails from the green beans and cut them into 1½ inch lengths, bring a big pot of salted water to a boil and poach the beans until tender but still firm, about 7 minutes.
- Drain into a colander.
- In a saute pan, heat the butter and oil and add the beans, sauté 1 minute, then add onion and cook until translucent, not brown.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and olives.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pine nuts and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 106 Cal; 3g pro, 10g carb, 8g fat (59%), 1.8g fiber, 2mg chol, 146mg sod