Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Day Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds fresh green beans cooked
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated white onion
- ¼ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Sauté onion in butter then add flour and stir well.
- Add milk and cook until smooth and thick.
- Add horseradish and mustard.
- Pour sauce over warm beans and serve immediately.