Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 pieces bacon, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped, 2¾ ounces
- 4 ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 16 ounce bag frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1½ teaspoons granular Splenda
- salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; set aside and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in pan.
- Sauté onion in drippings until tender.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in beans, Splenda and salt to taste.
- Go easy on the salt because the bacon will add salt.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes on low until beans are done, stirring occasionally.
- Toss in bacon.
Nutritional information Edit
- 113 Calories | 8g Fat | 3g Protein | 7g Carbohydrate | 3g Dietary Fiber | 4g Net Carbs