- green beans
- potatoes, small size
- Red sweet peppers
- Green sweet peppers
- Yellow sweet peppers
- red wine vinegar or lemon
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Boil the potatoes with the skin on, until they are cooked
- Remove the skin from the potatoes. Place the skinned potatoes on a large salad bowl.
- Heat about 1 to 2 table spoons of olive oil in a pan, then add green beans.
- Stir until just a little bit soft.
- Then place them on the same salad bowl with the potatoes.
- Cut all green pappers almost the size of the green beans.
- Then add them in the salad bowl.
- Add cilantro and Parcely.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, lemon, white wine and salt.
- Mix well.
- Serve cold.