Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 x (16 oz) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions, divided
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the green beans, mushroom soup, milk, pepper to taste and half of the fried onions in a large bowl. Pour this into a 1½-quart ungreased shallow casserole dish. Bake until the casserole has heated through, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle the remaining onions over the top and bake another 5 to 10 minutes until the onions are lightly browned. If you really wanted to, you could easily double this recipe.