In Romanian: Sufleu de fasole verde
- 2 lbs / 1 kg green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons grated or crushed sheep's cheese
- Clean, wash and set the green beans to boil with some salt.
- When done, drain and keep aside. Put the butter to melt in a pan, add flour, fry slightly and then add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the yolks one by one.
- When almost cold, add the whipped egg whites mixed with the cheese.
- To this mixture add the green beans.
- Mix well and place everything in a buttered mold.
- Bake at medium heat. Serve warm