Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sufleu de fasole verde
- 2 lbs / 1 kg green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons grated or crushed sheep's cheese
- Clean, wash and set the green beans to boil with some salt.
- When done, drain and keep aside. Put the butter to melt in a pan, add flour, fry slightly and then add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the yolks one by one.
- When almost cold, add the whipped egg whites mixed with the cheese.
- To this mixture add the green beans.
- Mix well and place everything in a buttered mold.
- Bake at medium heat. Serve warm