- Reconstitute beef broth with ½ cup water.
- Sauté the first 3 ingredients over medium-high heat in a Teflon fry pan for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the ½ cup of reconstituted low sodium beef broth and let simmer for a minute or so more.
- Then add the green beans, sliced mushrooms, and wine. Cover and let simmer over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer until the beans reach the desired tenderness.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.