- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- ⅓ cup white onion
- 1 low sodium beef broth
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2½ cups green beans
- 1½ cups mushroom
- ½ cup white wine
- Reconstitute beef broth with ½ cup water.
- Sauté the first 3 ingredients over medium-high heat in a Teflon fry pan for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the ½ cup of reconstituted low sodium beef broth and let simmer for a minute or so more.
- Then add the green beans, sliced mushrooms, and wine. Cover and let simmer over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer until the beans reach the desired tenderness.