Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, cover beans with water, cook until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water; place in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature.
- ↑ If you don't want to use the pepper flakes, eliminate them, and increase the pepper to ½ tsp. Freshly ground pepper is really nice.