Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, cover beans with water, cook until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water; place in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature.
- ↑ If you don't want to use the pepper flakes, eliminate them, and increase the pepper to ½ tsp. Freshly ground pepper is really nice.