Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cans green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 2 jars Cheez Whiz
- 1½ cups cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter melted
- Place green beans in a greased baking dish and cover with water chestnuts.
- Heat both jars of cheese whiz in microwave just until they can be poured.
- Pour cheese over green beans and water chestnuts.
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.