Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked green beans, drained
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 stiffly beaten egg white
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Combine beans and celery in 5-cup casserole.
- Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, vinegar and milk.
- Fold egg white into mayonnaise mixture; pile lightly over beans.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until sauce puffs and browns and beans are thoroughly heated.