Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked green beans, drained
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 stiffly beaten egg white
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Combine beans and celery in 5-cup casserole.
- Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, vinegar and milk.
- Fold egg white into mayonnaise mixture; pile lightly over beans.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until sauce puffs and browns and beans are thoroughly heated.