Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An alternative to the traditional potato salad, this tasty dish can be prepared in 20 minutes. Save time by using frozen green beans.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb (3 1/2 cups) fresh green beans
- 2 lbs (2 1/2 cups) red potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
1.Steam green beans for 5 to 8 minutes.
2.Dice potatoes into bite-size pieces. Cook in boiling water until tender.
3.Prepare dressing by mixing dill, vinegar, oil, and mustard.
4.Add onion and bell pepper to cooled beans and potatoes; top with dressing and mix.
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe