Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green bean medley
- 200 g Iceland frozen peas
- 180 g Iceland cut green beans
- 240 g Iceland broad beans
- grated rind of 1 small lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the peas in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Return to boil and cook for 2 – 3 mins. Drain well.
- Place the broad beans in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Return to boil and cover for 4 mins until tender
- Place the cut green beans in a saucepan cover with boiling water. Return to boil and cook for 5 – 6 mins. Drain well
- Tip all the vegetables into a large bowl. Add the grated lemon rind and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix together and serve immediately.