Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great, healthy salad for dinners or lunches.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey or equiv. sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/4 - ½ tsp toasted sesame
- Additional Ingredients
- 1 lbs fresh green beans, blanched
- and shocked in cold water
- 1 med size jicama, peeled and
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin
Whisk together dressing ingredients. Toss in the other ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour before serving, tossing again after ½ hour (to help marinating process).