Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 tbl red-wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sm yellow bell pepper cut into paper-thin strips
- 6 slc lean Bacon cooked until crisp and drained
- In a kettle of boiling water cook the beans for 2 to 4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender, drain them, and refresh them in a bowl of ice and cold water. In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and the oregano and add the oil in a stream, whisking until the vinaigrette is
- emulsified. To the vinaigrette add the beans, drained well, the yellow pepper, and the Bacon, crumbled, toss the salad, and season it with salt and black pepper. The salad may be made 8 hours in advance.
- Serves 8 to 10.Category:Mozambican Recipes]]