Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 x 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- ¾ pound lemon pepper-seasoned turkey breast chops, cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 2¼-ounce can sliced olives, drained
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Drain artichoke hearts reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Quarter artichoke hearts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon reserved marinade in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add turkey; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
- Stir in rice, artichoke hearts, and remaining 1 tablespoon marinade.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Top with feta cheese, if desired.