Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 10 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb feta cheese
- 8 slices of bacon, precooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 16 ounces of diced tomatoes, drained (reserve liquid)
- Slice tenderloin into a rectangular sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine feta cheese, bacon, olive oil, basil, and tomatoes. Mix together by hand.
- Place this mixture in a line on one edge of the tenderloin. Roll it from that side and tie it closed with baker’s twine.
- Place in a hotel pan and pour the liquid from the tomatoes over it. Bake at 375°F until internal temperature of meat reaches 165°F.
- Slice into medallions for serving.