Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Medium head lettuce, Cut Up, About 4 Cups
- 4 Medium tomatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Large cucumber, Peeled And Cut Into Thin Slices. if You Have a Few Seconds, Run a Fork Down The Peeled cucumber And Then, When it is Sliced, it Will Look Faintly Scalloped.
- 1/4 Cup Pitted Olive Slices
- 4 Oz. feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 3 green onions, Finely Chopped
- 2 T. Chopped parsley
- 2 Anchovies, Mashed, Optional
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 T. wine vinegar
- 1 T. water
- 3/4 Cup oil
- 1/2 T. dill weed
- 1 clove garlic, Minced or Put Through a Press
- 2 T. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. Minced parsley
Place All The Ingredients in a Jar With a Tight Fitting Lid And Shake Vigorously. Refrigerate Dressing Until Serving Time. Makes About 1 Cup Dressing. Note: Salad Can be Cut up Earlier in The Day. Dressing Can be Prepared 1 Day Ahead And Store in The Refrigerator.Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen