- 1 12- to 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh minced oregano or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 10 to 15 thinly sliced red onion rings, or to taste
- 11/2 cups shredded low-fat, regular or soy mozzarella
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta Cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored, seeds removed and diced into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped or sliced pitted black Greek Kalamata == Directions ==
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until Cheese melts. Remove from oven, and serve.