Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Duncan Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- 2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped Greek olives
- 2 teaspoons grated cheddar cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray then put pan on medium heat.
- Place vegetables evenly in pan then pour eggs over all.
- Let cook until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and put under broiler for a few minutes.