Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frappé drinking is a must in Greece. If you are planning to visit Greece on the summer do not hesitate to order in a cafeteria a frappé. To order it, just ask for a frappé glykos or metrios or sketos (sweet or medium or with no sugar) me gala or xwris gala (with milk or without milk).
- 2 tsp instant coffee (add 1 spoon if you do not want the coffee to have strong taste)
- ¾ cup of cold water
- 1 tsp sugar, optional
- milk, optional
- 2 ice cubes
- Add the coffee, sugar and a little water (4 – 5 spoons) into the shaker.
- Shake until thick and foamy.
- Strain the coffee into a tall glass and add the rest of the water, the ice cubes and milk.
- Greek frappe coffee is drunk with a straw, which is also used to mix the coffee and sugar as it stands on the bottom of the glass.