Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound boneless Chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta Cheese (3 grams of carbs)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (0.5 grams of carbs)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (1.3 grams of carbs)
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato diced (5.8 grams of carbs)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (2.4 grams of carbs)
Flatten Chicken. Combine feta, lemon juice and oregano. Spread over Chicken. Fold Chicken to enclose filling; secure with a toothpick. Heat oil in a skillet until hot. Add Chicken and cook until golden brown. Mix chicken broth, tomato and spinach. Add to skillet, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8–10 minutes. Serve.