Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Catfish recipe.
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a shallow baking pan with olive oil and place the U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the spinach, feta cheese, oregano, butter, green onions, and remaining salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Top each U.S. farm-raised catfish fillet evenly with an equal amount of the spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.