- Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 x 14½-ounce cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 x 6-ounce package florentine rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Onion and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes and oregano. Simmer until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add Shrimp; cook stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until Shrimp are pink.
- Combine rice and Cheese.
- To serve spoon Shrimp mixture over rice.