Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb. pork strips
- ½ cup Caesar dressing (purchased)
- 2 pita loaves, halved
- 4 tablespoons cucumber dressing (purchased)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Stir together pork strips and Caesar dressing
- Place in a shallow pan and roast in preheated 450 degree oven until pork is crisp and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Open each pita half to form a pocket. Distribute pork among each half.
- Top each sandwich with a tablespoon of the cucumber dressing and some sliced red onion.