Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bame preparate greceste.
- 1 lb / 500 g young okra
- 2 - 3 tablespoons oil
- 5 - 6 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- Clean the okra, wash and keep in water with salt and vinegar for 30–40 minutes.
- In the meantime, finely chop the onion and fry in oil until yellow.
- Add the peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, then the okra, vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix gently and simmer, covered, at low heat.
- When almost done, add the chopped parsley and dill.
- You may serve this dish warm; however, it is much tastier when cold.