Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delicious and easy. Great for an appetizer buffet. From dailyrecipe.com, I believe.
- 1 (1.8 ounces) package dried vegetable soup mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream (light is ok)
- 2 (8 ounces) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (reduced-fat OK)
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounces) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the packages of crescent dough on a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Lay them side by side, and press perforations together on bottom and up the sides of the pan, to form a crust.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Combine dry soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the thawed spinach, and add to the soup mixture.
- Chop (or pulse in a food processor) the artichoke hearts and water chestnuts.
- (chop to a medium coarseness - not too fine).
- Add artichokes, water chestnuts, garlic and feta cheese to soup mixture; combine thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes, or until heated through.