Delicious and easy. Great for an appetizer buffet. From dailyrecipe.com, I believe.
- 1 (1.8 ounces) package dried vegetable soup mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream (light is ok)
- 2 (8 ounces) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (reduced-fat OK)
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounces) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the packages of crescent dough on a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Lay them side by side, and press perforations together on bottom and up the sides of the pan, to form a crust.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Combine dry soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the thawed spinach, and add to the soup mixture.
- Chop (or pulse in a food processor) the artichoke hearts and water chestnuts.
- (chop to a medium coarseness - not too fine).
- Add artichokes, water chestnuts, garlic and feta cheese to soup mixture; combine thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes, or until heated through.