Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 medium potatoes (1¼ lbs)
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 1½ quart round casserole.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer potatoes in casserole.
- Pour cream over potatoes; cover.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake until potatoes are tender and cream is absorbed.