Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil the chayotes for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Cut them lengthwise and remove the pulp with a small spoon, then crush it thoroughly with a fork (or in a mixer) along with the bread.
- On the heat, mix the flour, butter and milk, then, add the pulp and the garlic.
- Leave to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill in the skin of the chayotes with this mixture; sprinkle the gruyère and brown in the oven just before serving.