Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A gratin is any dish that is topped with cheese or bread crumbs mixed with bits of butter, then heated in the oven or under the broiler until brown and crispy. The terms "au gratin" or "gratiné(e)" refer to any dish prepared in such a manner. Special round or oval gratin pans and dishes are ovenproof and shallow, which increases a dish's surface area, thereby insuring a larger crispy portion for each serving.
- Asparagus au Gratin
- Beet and Beet Greens Gratin
- Butternut Squash Gratin
- Creamed Spinach Gratin
- Creamy Potato and Parsnip Gratin
- Eggplant and Tomato Gratin
- Eggplant au Gratin
- Gratin ala Brussels Sprouts
- Gratin de Cardons
- Gratin of Apples Onion and Gruyère
- Gratin of Artichoke Hearts and Acorn Squash
- Gratin of Chayotes
- Gratin of Potatoes
- Ham and Potatoes au Gratin
- Mother Cloutier's Potatoes au Gratin
- Quick Potatoes au Gratin
- Rice au Gratin
- Spinach au Gratin
- Zucchini Gratin