Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Grimes Estate in Bryan, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ pound parsnips peeled and grated
- ⅓ pound carrots peeled and grated
- 1 orange juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.